MB 600 Books, Workshop Manual and more
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

heinz

Australia
72 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2018 :  21:33:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Fellow MB 600 enthusiasts. A very good friend of mine, former MB 600 owner including the Red Baron, Pullman formerly from the Hilton hotels and Original owner Charles Schultz of Peanuts fame (cartoon fame). Anyway, Conway Chester living in Newport Beach, California is de accumulating and has a lot of MB 600 stuff including the workshop manual, parts book, purchasing guide and a lot more. I have his emails with details as well as photos of items for sale, preferably as one job lot.
He is getting on in years and the kids probably don't want the items. I know from the length of time he has owned the cars and how he maintained them, he accumulated a lot of valuable information all documented that will save a lot of time and money for current owners of the MB 600 for minor and major works. I can put you in touch with him or forward the details of what he has. Please contact me and continue to enjoy those Classic Mercedes Benz 600 Grossers. Heinz

heinzmb600

heinz

Australia
72 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2018 :  06:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that the items have been sold. Just waiting on payment. Will post a note when the deal,is done. Thank you for your interest.

heinzmb600
Go to Top of Page

heinz

Australia
72 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2018 :  04:49:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am pleased to advise that a MB600 enthusiast in Australia has purchased all the items. So they are no longer for sale. Thanks for your interest. Items have gone to a very good home.

heinzmb600
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M-100 Message Board © 2002-2015 International M-100 Group, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06